Saturday 2 August 2008

And so we enter August, or is that April!

Well, the blog that was meant to happen every day, seems to be more of a monthly thing. Must try to do better.

I have been really busy since I last wrote here; had a training day in Nottingham -on Christmas! and have already had my first Christmas Demonstration, it was last weekend and it must have been well over 30c, sitting in, what was in effect, a large greenhouse. But there were a really great bunch of folk there and it was great fun, particulaly one young lad who was there against his better judgement, but got involved and decided that the origami fold that I was showing him made a much better stealth fighter than it did a butterfly or Christmas Tree!

Work has been manic and I am getting more and more to do, with less and less time in which to do it. Just to help, we moved office over last weekend, so spent 2 days packing only to find on Monday that I had no power, IT or Phone working. Hey Ho, life goes on.

I am so looking forward to going down to Greyshott in a couple of weeks, I am going to do nothing, or very little, can't decide which yet. I booked some additional treatments today and, not unsurprisingly, they are all aimed at de-stressing and relaxing me.

Well after a really drearly start to the day today, here I am at nearly 7pm and the sun is shining and it is a really lovely evening.

Tomorrow we are going over to see my parents and my brother and his family for lunch. Curry at the local Tandoori. Really looking forward to seeing my brother and his family, we have not seen them for an age.

Well I have supper to finish off so had better finish now and get the food sorted!!

No comments: