Tuesday 6 July 2010

Why Wouldn't You?

So, as I was cycling home from the station today, taking the scenic route through the park/nature reserve, I spotted people who seemed a little unsure which where they should go and being a little hesitant about directions. Here's a question, had they done as I had, chosen to go the slightly longer, scenic route, home. 

















Then I looked around me and thought 'Why wouldn't you?' Given a choice between a traffic jam, or this, there is no choice in my mind, also allowing me to take some photos for 'Love Your Pictures, Love Your Pages' Prompt 2, not the best photos I have taken, but still interesting.






















The last photo is my favourite, in spite of the flower ( the supposed subject of the photo) being almost invisible at first sight, I love the perspective. What do you think?

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

I agree. The perspective of the last photo adds depth.