Monday 2 May 2011

Afternoon Tea

This weekend we are celebrating The Man's birthday. I really did not know what I wanted to do to mark the occasion, but after a bit of a search on Google I found that a local hotel do a proper Afternoon Tea every afternoon. I have always wanted to 'do' a proper Tea, so I dropped them an email and the table was booked.


The weather was perfect, a bit windy, but a really clear blue sky which meant that we had the most amazing views of the Thames valley from halfway up Richmond Hill. To make it even better, we were offered a table on the terrace, out of the wind, so could enjoy the weather and the views from the open, much more 'us'. 


I was so pleased with the Tea and how we were looked after, not too much attention, but just enough. Perfect.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Have just popped over from BBfS...sounds as if you had a lovely time-and love the LO

Jen said...

Also just popped over from BBfS - love that LO - Afternoon Tea - one of my favourite meals - so glad you had such a lovely afternon. J x