Thursday 8 August 2013

Three Iconic Buildings, One Photo

There are some days when you just know it is going to be a good day, not necessarily a productive day, but a good, positive day, with things falling into place with, seemingly, the minimum of effort. Today is one of those days.

The weather this morning was bright and fresh and made me feel awake from the start. I got to the office with the minimum of delay; most of the traffic lights were in my favour, I caught an earlier train than I thought. All good.

As I walked from the station towards the office I was met with a beautiful view of The Tower of London, Tower Bridge and City Hall, all basking in the sun. How could this not be a good day?

The rest of the day continued in the same vein. I was extremely busy and did not stop from 8:00 until 4:30, but everything just went so well. Colleagues confirmed that they would help me achieve my project goals, even though they are extremely busy, proving that there are some really good people in this world and if you ask nicely and are helpful to others, you will reap the benefits one day. 

Even as I left the office to go home things fell into place. A train arrived at Tower Hill just as I arrived at the platform and I even got to sit in my favourite seat.

Some days are just great.

No comments: